Clinical Research Day 2022
Thursday, 10th February 2022, 11.15 - 17.00
To kick off the new research year, junior researchers at the DKF present their projects and provide inspiration for scientific work in the coming year.
Due to the current situation, the format of this year's event is still open. Whether on-site, online or as a hybrid event - we look forward to an exciting exchange with researchers at our department.
Call for Abstracts
All clinical researchers are invited to submit an abstract for a short lecture or poster presentation.
Abstracts can now be submitted online until 30th November 2021.
Guidelines for submission
- Please submit your abstract online. Unfortunately we cannot accept abstracts submitted by fax or e-mail.
- The abstracts must be written in English.
- Please make sure that the name, address and e-mail address of the contact person are complete and correct.
- Please structure the abstract as follows:
- The abstract should contain results of a clinical study (final or interim analysis).
- The text should not be longer than one A4 page.
- Use only common abbreviations. These must be written out in full when first used. Please do not use abbreviations in the title.
- The results of the clinical trial should not have been published in a journal at the time of submission (accepted or in press is possible).
- After successful submission of your abstract you will receive an e-mail confirmation with a reference number of your abstract (for further inquiries and follow-up correspondence). If you do not receive a confirmation, please contact us immediately via e-mail.
- Authors will be notified of the scientific jury's decision via e-mail by 17th December 2021. Detailed information will be sent directly to the authors of the selected papers.
- The jury will decide whether the submitted contribution is accepted and should be presented as a short lecture or poster.