- Adverse drug reactions and drug safety
- Development of bedside decision support tools to benefit sick children and their caregivers
- Effects of growth, development and diseases on how to optimize the use of medicines in neonates, infants and children
- Examination of the effects of psychoactive substances in humans
- HIV pharmacology with a focus on drug interactions and pharmacokinetics in specialized populations
- Pharmaceutical technology with a focus on drug delivery and drug targeting
Selected current publications
Coronary Artery Disease-associated and Longevity-associated Polygenic Risk Scores for Prediction of Coronary Artery Disease Events in Persons Living with HIV: The Swiss HIV Cohort Study. Schoepf IC, Thorball CW, Ledergerber B, Engel T, Raffenberg M, Kootstra NA, Reiss P, Hasse B, Marzolini C, Thurnheer C, Seneghini M, Bernasconi E, Cavassini M, Buvelot H, Kouyos R, Günthard HF, Fellay J, Tarr PE; , for the Swiss HIV Cohort Study. Clin Infect Dis. 2021 Jun 6:ciab521. doi: 10.1093/cid/ciab521. Epub ahead of print. PMID: 34091660.